Thursday, September 04, 2003

Goodmorning America, how are you? I woke up to someone banging on my window, it was my friend Nicki, and the painter's arrived here at the building. I've been driving all over town this morning, nicki's a punk for going to starbucks and not getting caffeine for the rest of us here, then she made me drive her to Barton just so she could not go to work today I went along to Barton Springs for a morning swim and they were closed for cleaning! I've had no caffeine and I'm a little hungry... hmm.. breakfast seems to be in order.

Ladies and Gentleman, My Fellow Americans I am writing to today to state that today is a beautiful day! It's nice and cool outside, not too hot, not too cold, it's nice. The Sun is shining the birds are singing, the cool waters flow and you are in my life. You know who you are.

Tonight we have Shakespeare in the park on the menu, a bunch of us are going, then it's off to see DamesViolet, some band a friend of mine is all nuts over, playing at Sam's Boat here. For the afternoon, I think I'm going to walk the streets of my beloved Austin.

I'm off to make lunch now, so have a great day all!!

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz/images/wolverine.jpg
To link it (the actual code):

No comments: