Monday, September 15, 2003

midnight madness at Wal-mart, I am so there!

It's 2:42 a.m. and I've been back for just a little while from Wal-Mart. I've got several new bins and while I was there I picked up some groceries, man Wal-Mart has everything, well almost everything, they didn't have the bins I wanted in the color I wanted, they had the lids, but no bins. Then they made me wander around the store looking for them. Oh well I did buy some bins in a different color, I'm dealing with that now as I contemplate future organization. Several friends accompanied me, they had a need for something or other and mission was accomplished with massive ease. I even took the opportunity to stock up on provisions while I was there, that's right I've got food for weeks practically. It may not be the healthiest of foods, but it's edible.

While at Wal-Mart I got a call from someone very close to my heart, it seems she's not been feeling well for awhile and this concerns me. I know she hasn't been eating and this also worries me... I care for her more than I think she knows and it hurts me to see her in pain. I know she's going through a lot right now and I wish I could be there for her. It's just so hard being far away from everyone you love. It's odd, but I too haven't been feeling well, I haven't been able to sleep or really eat, I don't know or understand, perhaps we have a connection or something. But then again a lot of people have been getting sick lately. It might be the close proximity of college students. I'm not sure. I think I need to take a shower and then down some Tylenol or something.

Tomorrow is a big day for me. lots of plans have been made, there is a college Bookstore hiring right around the corner for a full-time position. I'm probably jinxing myself by posting this here and I've probably waited too long to apply, but I'm going to try anyway. I also need to make my way toAustin Community College and speak with the advising office and apply with the veterans office for benefits again, apparantly ACC is notorious for losing paperwork. It's crazy I tell ya, crazy. Now that I have a little bit of cash I need to decide if I'm going to take another class and I need to buy my own TX Gov't Text book so nicki can have her's back and concentrate on reading it, we have a test Thursday, the first one and it's an important one. I need to get on the ball and find myself a job. There is still Dave's offer of driving limo's but it's not something I want to do. I just don't feel it in me and I've got this mental block of 'vehicular narcolepsy' to deal with. I know I'm just making excuses, procrastination is hereditary isn't it? maybe just a learned response. hmmm... it's worth pondering...later...

Anyway, I'm attempting to complete my organization, I just realized that it's 2:59 almost 3:00 a.m. and I forgot the coffee filters. Today, should be a beautiful day in the neighborhood. I hope everyone who's not feeling well feels better soon, Goodnight, sweet dreams and Good morning... welcome to a new day.

i don't know
but someday i will
and so will you...

if tomorrow never comes, i would want just one thing, i would sell it to the stars and sun, i would write it for the world to see, and it's you, the light changes when you're in the room, oh it's you. you know it's you.

No comments: