Wednesday, September 24, 2003

I may be headed to Houston sooner than I had planned, I just learned that a good friend of mine is in the Hospital, this adds another one, making two friends in the Hospital.

My friend, Jason, I just learned from reading Leslie's site is in St. Josephs and I don't know why, I know he's been having problems with his back, but I can't say for sure if that's why he's there.

My other friend Andrew or Drew as most of y'all know him from Houston/Spring was in a very bad motorcycle accident and I'm getting all sorts of crazy stories, Noone really knows anything concrete and I don't know what to believe, I know he's in Memorial Hospital and that he might be paralyzed, his family isn't letting anyone see him. They don't want to freak him or anyone else out, but it doesn't look good.

"Some people weave burlap into the fabric of our lives, and some weave gold thread. Both contribute to make the whole picture beautiful and unique." -Anon.

So I may be heading to Houston soon to see how things are with my family, my friends and everyone. It just makes me think about how fragile and precious life is. I really don't know what to think or to feel, What's happened isn't really real to me. I feel disconnected to everything outside of my influence. It makes me think that I don't know my friends as well as I should, That I don't try hard enough to maintain relationships.

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
-John Burroughs

I have so much I want to do before I die, there are things I want to see, experiences I want to experience and a life that cries out that it must be lived! There are things I need to do before anything happens, don't worry I don't dwell on death or anything, Death and I have an odd relationship we've been so close to each other many times in the past due to wrecks and accidents that I don't worry or fear death, it's the fear of not having accomplished anything in my life, of not leaving behind any legacy, however minor. I want to do so many things for so many people.

"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead." -Anon.

"Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up." -Anon.

If you feel like it, you're welcome to sing along with me for as long as you like, my tune may be a little off key, but you're welcome to sing with me...

my photosite

It's lunch time and I'm out like a light...



No comments: