Tuesday, September 09, 2003

I tried to post earlier, but alas it didn't go through. If you're wondering how I am and by the responses I've been getting I think you are. well I'm all mixed up inside and I don't think it's just the cold or whatever it is I've caught.

Things in life have been a bit off for about a week now, maybe not so long as that. but I see a silver lining in the cloud. that's about all I'm going to dwell on that for now.

I had class tonight and I must mention that there was a girl in it that used to live in Spring and hung out at Starbucks, we kind of knew each other, but not really. Anyway she doesn't have the best of reputations and in my book it's getting worse. We'll begin by going back to that first day of class. upon entering the room and noticing her freakish waving and shouting I got the distinct feeling that I should walk out and drop the course, I almost told the professor this right there... it almost came out, " I'm sorry, but I can't take your class with that girl in here," but unfortunately I decided to stay... Samantha proceeded to sit next to me and make a nuisance of herself in class and afterwards she followed me out and made small talk, then to my sickening shock she leaned over and kissed me, and I almost vomited, I saw the bus coming and made an excuse and got the hell out of there. Each successive class she's sat beside me, she leans her self back in her chair and tries to touch me, her hair brushes my shoulder and all I can do is cringe. I don't like this situation at all. The professor isn't much better, she sucks at teaching and thinks everyone has a self-esteem problem.

However, my Physical Geography class is great, I'm having so much fun in there it's insane. It reminds me of when I was younger. I was such a rock-hound and I thouroughly enjoyed the earth sciences, especially in the scouts, getting out into nature. I've done the office job and I hate sitting behind a desk. It makes me wonder if what I'm going to school for is the right thing? I have time to figure it out though. perhaps I'll work it into the plan and perhaps not... I have time.

The weekends coming up and I'll still be here in Austin again. I know it's only Tuesday night, but I've got to make plans early. Speaking of time and early, it's a bit late and I haven't eaten, I'm ending this now. send me a message sometime to let me know how things are with you. Goodnight!

No comments: